MCAT SCORE RELEASE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a definitive answer of when the august administration of mcat scores will be released? I know it varies slightly every year. Do you think it will come the first, second, or third week in october??? (the exam was administered on august 21, 1999)

thanks,

mike

p.s. I tried to fax my additional med school designation to amcas and their fax machine is broken. Can you believe it they told me they have only one, and they do not know when it will be fixed so I had to mail it with delay... But what really annoyed me was that I tried to send it for 8 hours straight, calling them and they ignored me and said they would check it out, we're just very busy they said.......finally I talked one guy into checking it out while i waited on hold and he said we seem to be having a little problem with the fax and try tomorrow......still broken....... oh well.....

[This message has been edited by mikeaparker (edited September 29, 1999).]

Members don't see this ad.

The April 1999 MCAT scores took ten weeks to arrive, but most people I spoke with said in previous years, the scores were there within 8 weeks.