MCAT Scores --> AACPMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencescience21

Reaction score
Just posted this on the Pre-med subreddit but I'll probably get a better answer here...
I'm applying to podiatry schools and sent my recent (1/16) MCAT results from the AAMC to AACPMAS right away. Does anyone know A. How long it takes for scores to get from one site to the next or B. How I can check if the official scores made it in? My app is on hold at one school because I got everything in and interviewed before my MCAT score was released, so I just want the school to get this score so I don't have to wait any longer. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes the scores may not "release" when doing so from the AAMC website. So keep an eye out and if its taking longer than usual (maybe ~2 weeks) you should contact AACPMAS support thru their live chat service to get it verified instantly. They will only ask a few questions for proof.

I submitted my MCAT well before this year's application cycle opened and it never got verified, even after some of my interviews. I had it verified when I contacted AACPMAS support.

Reactions: 1 users
Sometimes the scores may not "release" when doing so from the AAMC website. So keep an eye out and if its taking longer than usual (maybe ~2 weeks) you should contact AACPMAS support thru their live chat service to get it verified instantly. They will only ask a few questions for proof.

I submitted my MCAT well before this year's application cycle opened and it never got verified, even after some of my interviews. I had it verified when I contacted AACPMAS support.
Thanks! I'll be sure to do that

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had to contact AACPMAS support (via their virtual chat online) to get it manually added and verified!! This was around August 2020.

In case anyone is ever in a similar situation here is my rant about getting these scores sent to AACPMAS. I used the email feature on the application homepage because they note there that they will respond ASAP if you have a question. Little did I know that by navigating to the Help Center you can live chat there. I thought maybe the live chat had been replaced by email recently, since this was the contact method most prominently displayed.

Long story short, I waited so long to get these scores verified that I am now in the sticky situation where I have the accept my offer to NYCPM (who accepted me in January without mcat scores) before I find out if I get into Temple (they just told me that I'll find out by the end of next week since they now have my MCAT). So I can't even really make a "decision" now, I pretty much have to accept NYCPM (which is still exciting just kind of sad that it worked out this way).

In case anyone is ever in a similar situation here is my rant about getting these scores sent to AACPMAS. I used the email feature on the application homepage because they note there that they will respond ASAP if you have a question. Little did I know that by navigating to the Help Center you can live chat there. I thought maybe the live chat had been replaced by email recently, since this was the contact method most prominently displayed.

Long story short, I waited so long to get these scores verified that I am now in the sticky situation where I have the accept my offer to NYCPM (who accepted me in January without mcat scores) before I find out if I get into Temple (they just told me that I'll find out by the end of next week since they now have my MCAT). So I can't even really make a "decision" now, I pretty much have to accept NYCPM (which is still exciting just kind of sad that it worked out this way).

You can email NYCPM and tell them you need some more time to make a final decision. They will understand since on average an applicant has more than 1 acceptance.

Reactions: 1 users
You can email NYCPM and tell them you need some more time to make a final decision. They will understand since on average an applicant has more than 1 acceptance.
Thanks! I don't want to seem rude by asking them for that, but if its pretty normal I will! I am trying to work out financials too which I'm sure they'll understand

Thanks! I don't want to seem rude by asking them for that, but if its pretty normal I will! I am trying to work out financials too which I'm sure they'll understand

If you didn't accept the NYCPM seat yet, you can def email them for an extension. It's common. If you're happy attending NYCPM, then you're good to go.