sciencescience21
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just posted this on the Pre-med subreddit but I'll probably get a better answer here...
I'm applying to podiatry schools and sent my recent (1/16) MCAT results from the AAMC to AACPMAS right away. Does anyone know A. How long it takes for scores to get from one site to the next or B. How I can check if the official scores made it in? My app is on hold at one school because I got everything in and interviewed before my MCAT score was released, so I just want the school to get this score so I don't have to wait any longer. Thanks!
I'm applying to podiatry schools and sent my recent (1/16) MCAT results from the AAMC to AACPMAS right away. Does anyone know A. How long it takes for scores to get from one site to the next or B. How I can check if the official scores made it in? My app is on hold at one school because I got everything in and interviewed before my MCAT score was released, so I just want the school to get this score so I don't have to wait any longer. Thanks!