MCAT scores not received, help?!

Started by jillzhou
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jillzhou

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took the June 20th MCAT and received my scores last Tuesday and am assuming AACOMAS released them out by Friday. I just called both AACOMAS and individual schools to see if they've received it and no luck. I've been told different things everywhere, and was wondering if anyone's going through/has gone through the same process? Much help appreciated. Seeing everyone get interviews, and me here waiting is kinda nervewrecking 🙁
 
Don't assume anything. I submitted my app to all schools as soon as I got my scores on Tuesday and they are not released yet. Relax.
 
Did you give amcas a release? Go click on amcas and release scores. Or call amcas. I had an issue along the same lines. Don't worry you are in time to get plenty of action!