Are 3 months enough for mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Last Reclaimer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The title says it all. Im a psych major so I will start PS practice soon after I review everything, but is this enough time? Testing July 18th. Thank you all very much, and stay safe.

Edit: Full time studying, target score 501 (by target score I mean this is the average for their program)
 
Last edited:
This is a loaded question, without a diagnostic practice test it is impossible to answer. Lots of prep companies like the next step have a free diagnostic test. I recommend taking one than reporting back. I studied for 3 months and I wish I had a month or so longer. Additionally is this full time or part-time studying because that will make a big difference! its great you have a good understanding of PS but that's only 1/4 of the test.
 
This is a loaded question, without a diagnostic practice test it is impossible to answer. Lots of prep companies like the next step have a free diagnostic test. I recommend taking one than reporting back. I studied for 3 months and I wish I had a month or so longer. Additionally is this full time or part-time studying because that will make a big difference! its great you have a good understanding of PS but that's only 1/4 of the test.
I added some clarification, my apologies. I will not be taking practice exams exam until I am comfortable with content since I am non-biology mjor and took the classes 4 years ago. I should have clarified, my mistake.