Mcat Cars section.

Started by mhm1174
Tags Tags
mcat cars
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mhm1174

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an mcat score of 510 with subscores of 129,125,126,130. I am an esl student. I was born in the us but grew up overseas. Barely got the ielts score to be able to enroll for undergrad in the US. I know a lot of schools have cutoffs for cars. Will schools take into consideration that english is not my native language?
 
125 is a good enough CARS score for the majority of schools. I’m sure you could get accepted to many programs both MD and DO if your gpa is in their range.