MCAT Scores??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD2B_81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, when they said 6 weeks for the score reports - they were just lying, right? I don't know about all of you... but it has been quite a while since April 17!! Just wondering if anyone else is about up to here with waiting for the MCAT scores to be released...

Members don't see this ad.

MD2B_81 said:
So, when they said 6 weeks for the score reports - they were just lying, right? I don't know about all of you... but it has been quite a while since April 17!! Just wondering if anyone else is about up to here with waiting for the MCAT scores to be released...

Yeah. We're pretty convinced the 15th is the day.

There's a whole forum where we're talking about this :)

MD-

Assuming you've never left the pre-allo forum, I can share with you that you are not the only one waiting with baited breath. In that same assumption, I invite you to join us in our misery over in the MCAT forum, where there are HUNDREDS of posts where we commiserate over the score wait.

dc

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually just got out of a meeting with my advisor, and he told me that he received an email saying that they would definitely be up on the 15th. Hope that helps!

MD2B_81 said:

It's ~ 6 weeks...it'll only be 8 weeks this Saturday. I said it in another thread...the MCAT is nothing.....it's the friggen wait afterwards that gives most people ulcers..... :scared: