MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johndean11229

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, when you received the paper application back from aacomas for the verification, was everyones mcat scores missing, and did you get a letter saying they will be updated later? mine are missing and i called them and they said no one has the mcat scores there,,,i m really scared, hopefully someone can give me an answer...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This seems to be AACOM's screw up this year. All my schools report NOT having my april 2001 MCATs... So I am not (too) worried, since AACOM will update the profile as soon as they get their acts together (I'm holding my breathe, aren't you?)...

The schools I talked with understand that it is AACOM's screwup and not ours (as applicants).... In that context I am relieved...

TBH, this whole process is one big stress headache..... Then again, I think this is preparing me to work with HMO's in the future :D :D

-A

did anyone else get a letter from UNECOM saying that their secondary will not be sent until MCAT scores arrive? I thought it was a little odd...

I got UNECOM's secondary but I also have taken the MCAT twice, so they received my (unofficial) scores from 4/99 (which weren't great) but I'm assuming (with the rest of you) that no one has my 4/01 scores yet (which were better). The only thing that I can think of is if you have only taken the MCAT once, then they would not have ANY scores for you. Call the admissions office and ask, or call AACOM...they might have a better idea.

I think that any schools that do a preliminary screening are probably holding off secondaries on people who took this spring's MCAT because there are no scores yet. (I don't have all of my secondaries yet- probably for this reason) Don't worry, it'll get worked out! :)