MCAT Study Material and Schedule Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LALAKERS24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am planning on taking the MCAT March 27th 2010. I have the following study materials below and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on how to assimilate all this together (moreover, which combination would yield the best practice/learning)....I have read SN2ed 3 month study guide, but I thoroughly enjoy reading the TPR Hyperlearning books over the BR material and have access to Kaplan Online as well. Thank you for your help and time in advance!

1) TPR Hyperlearning Material
2) TBR Book Set
3) New 2010 Kaplan Review Notes (completely rewritten from the old version, pretty good read in my opinion..)
4) Kaplan Online MCAT Course (expires April 17th)

I know the above material is way more info then is needed, but some of it was given to me....

Members don't see this ad.

If you wanted to follow my schedule, you could easily read the TPRH books and do the passage practice from BR + TPRH Workbooks. The reason why I don't advise swapping TPRH for BR is due to the lack of practice problems. Since you have both, that's not a problem.