MCAT Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglet01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be completing my MCA"pre reqs" this sping and I wanted to know if anybody had any experience with these classes and preparing for the MCAT at the same time. My fall courses include organic1, phys1 and genetics. My spring courses include cell biology, organic2, and physics 2.
I am debating how soon after my spring semester to take the MCAT.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be completing my MCA"pre reqs" this sping and I wanted to know if anybody had any experience with these classes and preparing for the MCAT at the same time. My fall courses include organic1, phys1 and genetics. My spring courses include cell biology, organic2, and physics 2.
I am debating how soon after my spring semester to take the MCAT.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Same science setup I had my sophomore year (plus intro physiology in spring). While I didn't start studying til summer (early May-ish) for the Aug 9 test, I can say that it was by no means easy, because I had other classes in addition to those. The biggest reason I chose the summer for MCAT prep is to avoid taking it at the same time that I'd be taking classes. It seems that if you do it at the same time that you take classes, it's likely that one or the other will suffer at least a little bit. This is also more likely to be the case with you if you study during the spring because you have the addition of physics to the load.