MCAT test dates 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Hi all,

Just wanted to get an idea of how I can be notified when the 2018 mcat test dates are available for signing up? Also, are the dates pretty much the same year after year? I just want to get an actual test date in mind for scheduling purposes.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Just wanted to get an idea of how I can be notified when the 2018 mcat test dates are available for signing up? Also, are the dates pretty much the same year after year? I just want to get an actual test date in mind for scheduling purposes.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
They haven't published the test dates yet, but you can follow @AAMC_MCAT on twitter or AAMC Pre-Med on Facebook for updates.

Last year the dates were released in October.

Take a look at the calendar. This year the dates were generally Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Follow on Twitter and Facebook. They generally announce the date for test calendar release a few weeks ahead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad they finally came out. Only problem is closest testing center now is 2 hours away because of the change in testing centers.