mcat test schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niel23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking on aamc website and online for when the earliest exam date for 2017 or any given year.

I know sept is the last month of this year to take it but I'm looking at taking it the earliest date possible in 2017.

Going off of 2016 test dates, there were 2 exam dates in January.

Can I assume there will always be 2 exam dates in January every year or does it change around?

Edit: Removed my name. Thanks for heads up DoctorCupcake

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It's a little difficult to guess exactly what the Jan 2017 dates will be. Historically, however, the AAMC has had its Jan dates in the latter half of January. The 2017 dates will be released soon after the last testing date for 2016 (Sept 10th), so we won't have to wait much longer. Hope this helps!

Also, SDN is quite emphatic about maintaining anonymity amongst its users. It'd be a good idea to edit your name out of your posts.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a little difficult to guess exactly what the Jan 2017 dates will be. Historically, however, the AAMC has had its Jan dates in the latter half of January. The 2017 dates will be released soon after the last testing date for 2016 (Sept 10th), so we won't have to wait much longer. Hope this helps!

Also, SDN is quite emphatic about maintaining anonymity amongst its users. It'd be a good idea to edit your name out of your posts.

Thanks for the info and keeping the anonymity.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out following sept last exam!

Reactions: 1 user