Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT Verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by shantibala, Jun 21, 2008.

1. shantibala

shantibala 7+ Year Member

May 3, 2008
    Hey Guys, what is the best way to study for the MCAT verbal section. I am sure i am doing something wrong, because i keep getting 4/7 and 5/7 on TPR practice passages. Thanks for the help!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. joshto

joshto Nervous&Neurotic 10+ Year Member

Jan 30, 2006
    there are many different options. I too struggled with TPR method so I switched over to the EK Method. I would suggest you try it too. When I apply the EK Method to TPR my typical score is >10.
    best of luck
  4. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2007
    An Igloo
    Hi Shantibala.

Check out the sticky threads at the top of the page. There is a ton of information there on the question you have asked. Alternatively, you can use the search function located near the top of the page. This question has been answered numerous times in the past, so its in your best interest to do that.
    Thanks for joining SDN, I hope your time here is worthwhile.

- Vihsadas