Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I bought the a princeton workbook for practice following my Kaplan course. It came with two free full length exams.
I just wrote the first one and my score went from low 30s on Kaplan and AAMC to a 24.
Anyone else had similar experiences? Or have any idea if these are the same exams they are offering in the course?
Ive heard that Princeton's exams are pretty hard.
Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't recommend this book. Only a few passages per section.
I bought the a princeton workbook for practice following my Kaplan course. It came with two free full length exams.
I just wrote the first one and my score went from low 30s on Kaplan and AAMC to a 24.
Anyone else had similar experiences? Or have any idea if these are the same exams they are offering in the course?
Ive heard that Princeton's exams are pretty hard.
Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't recommend this book. Only a few passages per section.