You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
McDreamy, McSteamy, or McVet???
Started by k9 <3er
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Actually, I'd choose Karev, but I don't think he has a McNickname yet. Any ideas?😍
Actually, I'd choose Karev, but I don't think he has a McNickname yet. Any ideas?😍
oh shoot! i forgot him. how about McYummy... hhaha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or maybe McBabymaker...the actor has 5 kids in real life! Plus he's totally into OB/GYN now, even if he won't admit it...So, since I'm not a Grey's fan, I really can't vote for McDreamy. I don't want to be married to vet, since that's what I'll be, so can't vote for McVet either (can't be married to a guy who works vet's hours too). Therefore, I have to vote for McSteamy, the guy that will keep me turned on (as my fabulous hubby does now!) 😀
I have to vote for McSteamy, the guy that will keep me turned on 😀
I agree! 👍
(can't be married to a guy who works vet's hours too).
Actually it's not too bad... my "McVet" (ha ha I love it, now he won't hear the end of it!) understands everything that I am going through, and I have a free tutor available during non-working hours (whenever those are 😉 ) And it has been great while I gain extra experience- he totally understood my 12 hour days while working for a veterinary surgeon.
I 😍 my McVet!
McDreamy...the original McAnything...and still the McBest! Oh, how I love Grey's nights!
me too!! (love thursday nights) did you hear they're starting a dr. addison montgomery spin-off? all you alex lovers can have him to yourself!!
this frivolous blogging sure beats nervously waiting for acceptances!!
Are you kidding? Addison needs to stay on the show in my opinion. Though I would have to vote for McDreamy - he's hot and confident.
As for the people talking about vet hours, the hours of neurosurgeons and plastic surgeons probably aren't much better 😉
*sniff* sexist poll
I want to vote for Kali (McAmazon?). So I voted for Dreamy - I'm comfortable with my sexuality! 😛 (Though I'd vote for McMrAmazon if the choice was there)
I want to vote for Kali (McAmazon?). So I voted for Dreamy - I'm comfortable with my sexuality! 😛 (Though I'd vote for McMrAmazon if the choice was there)
McVet, or Alex, not terribly picky... 🙂
yea for Grey's night with margaritas and extra tequila after the last anatomy practical ever!
yea for Grey's night with margaritas and extra tequila after the last anatomy practical ever!
Are you kidding? Addison needs to stay on the show in my opinion. Though I would have to vote for McDreamy - he's hot and confident.
As for the people talking about vet hours, the hours of neurosurgeons and plastic surgeons probably aren't much better 😉
I heard on the radio also this morning that she is leaving the show to do a spin off.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, I'd choose Karev, but I don't think he has a McNickname yet. Any ideas?😍
how about McSyphilis? (don't worry, I still love him too 😉 )
I'm also still finishing up season 2 JIKJen, so I'm in the same boat. I hate it when people come into work on Fridays and start blabbing away about last nights episode... people I'm still like 20 eps behind!!
Hmm I think we may be behind in Australia too, as I can't place McSteamy...
*sniff* sexist pollQUOTE]
sorry thesonofdarwin and to all the guys on here. you guys should start another poll!
McVet!!! 👍 Though, I'm not too McPicky either...Already having a beer in anticipation of Grey's tonight! Funny how similar our interests (and distractions) are!!
...is this what vet school is like? i'm really scared to be surrounded by so many girls...
or just add chicken mcnuggets to the existing poll
...is this what vet school is like? i'm really scared to be surrounded by so many girls...
lol.
at least there will be one girl there (this one) that doesn't watch grey's religiously. i don't even know who mcdreamy and mcsteamy are.
howeva, don't ask me to miss an episode of Prison Break!
Hehe. CSI. new episode tonight too.
how about McSyphilis?
Haha! I totally forgot about that! He didn't really become one of the McSexies for me until he finally started being a decent guy, but McSyphilis it is😀
...is this what vet school is like? i'm really scared to be surrounded by so many girls...
Yes, vet school will be like this. Also, all the women will turn you to the 'Grey's' side and you too will become a faithful fan. You just wait!😛
My class is approx 90% girls........
is it unfair to pick all three?!? though you are right after tonight McDreamy seems like the winner
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I was torn between McDreamy and McVet.
McDreamy is by far the most attractive to me, but McVet was sweet and deserving of support from future vets...
But after tonight's episode, I'm sold on McDreamy 😉
me too...!!!! I voted for McVet already though. I'd like to change my vote after tonight. 🙂
Another write-in vote for Alex! Yum, HOT (and lately, soo nice too.)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 881
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 1K
. who would you choose? vote now!