Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCPHS - WORCESTER - CLASS OF 2021

Discussion in 'Pharmacy School-Specific Discussions' started by Dylan Tran, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Dylan Tran

Dylan Tran EducateYourself
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Welcome prospect students! I don't see a thread for the next class of pharmacy student doctor so I decided to create one. In the past, I came here for many useful answers to my questions so I know it will benefit many curious minds in here.
    Good luck with all your endeavors!

2. LitteCloud99

Hi guys, so I submitted my pharmcas application early Oct and as of today (10/22) my application has been completed and am placed on a waitlist for the interview. Is anyone currently also on a waitlist for the interview??What exactly does this waitlist mean??? I'm super worried....:bucktooth:

3. futurerph2018

hey, applied for fall 2019, what were your stats???

4. pharmacyphreak

I just got accepted for the class of 2022, have you heard anything back yet?

5. LitteCloud99

Omg I just saw this so sorry had interview last Friday and it’s a waiting game from this point .. my GPA is 3.4 and have 4yrs of experience in healthcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. LitteCloud99

Omg congrats!!!!! I just had my interview last week...they said will lemme know by end of this week if not January...a waiting game from now on basically

7. futurerph2018

Also just got accepted as well for 2022, are you committing?

8. futurerph2018

I got accepted pretty quickly. I kept checking my MCPHS portal, its a lot faster than waiting on the mail.

9. LitteCloud99

CONGRATS!!!! XD how long did you waited like a week or so before they replied?
    I just had mine Friday....will keep checking the portal...:sorry:
    Are you committing and if so will you be also planning to live on campus?

10. futurerph2018

Thanks! Yes committed and living on campus

11. LitteCloud99

That’s so awesome if I do get accepted I’m planning to stay on campus as well. I just got a call from admission asking me to submit an unofficial transcript from this semester so im taking it as a sign they are interested I really hope I get in!! Which dormitory are you considering to stay?

12. futurerph2018

Good luck! and i did get a housing scholarship for the year to the shrewsbury apt's i believe, not sure if they're good or not but its free

13. LitteCloud99

Omg congrats!!!!!I didn’t know they offer scholarship for housing as well. Did you have to apply for it separately? Or was this part of the merit award that we are automatically enrolled when we apply. I’m sooo happy for you and oh Merry Christmas and have a blissful holidays!