mcphs- worcester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
crystalbleu said:
i have the same question about housing at mcphs worcester. i jus recently received the housing info from the school bout the new "living and learning" center but unfortunatly they are not an option for me. i'm bringing my lil jack russell terrier with me from seattle so i need to find a pet-friendly building which so far has been quite challenging. check out apartments.com and craiglist is pretty good too

My husband and I have chosen princeton place which is like 3 minutes from the school and have 2 pet friendly buildings. We have a min pin. They were really nice apartments and reasonably priced.

Members don't see this ad.

nikkai said:
There's no "better" in this situation:

Boston - has dual degree option, in Boston so more of a city life, four years, so you have summers, expensive real estate, one year longer

Worcester - 3 year accellerated, no dual degree option, no summers, much more rural, but still in a college town, cheaper real estate, one year shorter.

Depends on what you're looking for.

I was wondering if you could clarify something for me. I was kind of confused based on what they said on their website. The Boston campus is only for freshmen and transfer students? The Worchester campus offers the accerlated like you said.

I'm not a freshmen or a transfer student (will be graduating UC Davis next spring), so I can't apply to Boston? But then when I was looking at their application, it says that for Worcester, it is an accerlated program for 3rd year transfer students only??

Thanks in advance.