MCPHS Worcester - class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacyphreak

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied and got accepted to MCPHS Worcester pharmd program and didnt see any school specific threads for this account so thought this might be helpful. Did anyone else apply or is going here in the fall?
 
I applied and got accepted to MCPHS Worcester pharmd program and didnt see any school specific threads for this account so thought this might be helpful. Did anyone else apply or is going here in the fall?

Hello I got accepted into the Worcester campus and will be attending in the fall. Will you be attending?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, i will be having an interview with them pretty soon. any tips? and what are the chances of getting accepted if you were granted an interview? thank you very much.
 
hi, i will be having an interview with them pretty soon. any tips? and what are the chances of getting accepted if you were granted an interview? thank you very much.

Hi I would say the interview was friendly and not stressful. It’s faculty to student interview. For my interview It was just wanting to get to know you as a student and why you really want to be a pharmacist. Also to see if you are ready to be in there accelerated program. Also I would say try to make a connection with Julie and ask questions.
 
hi, i will be having an interview with them pretty soon. any tips? and what are the chances of getting accepted if you were granted an interview? thank you very much.

I got a call back from them like 3 weeks after interview. It took three weeks because the school went on break. It depends on how many space they have left to offer to students.
 
Hello so I have been offered an interview with the school and I want to know some of the interview questions and also if any of you still remember the questions to the writing assessment