MCW class of '08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Weird. Yeah, he's at Creighton. Apparently Omaha is pretty darn boring. He says it was a bad choice to rank Nebraska so high as he's fairly confident he would have matched here if he had ranked it one higher. But we knew a fellow who had done residency at Creighton and really liked it there, so they ranked it higher.

Kudos for using the 2008 thread. I would have posted here sooner but I didn't know if anyone would see my post. I take it you guys have them all on a subscription list?
I click the class thread forum, and I just look for MCW threads.

Members don't see this ad.

I click the class thread forum, and I just look for MCW threads.

I also just check for MCW threads - it's easy to see in the subforum because they're the only threads with the arrow icon thingy that shows that I have replied in them.

I also just check for MCW threads - it's easy to see in the subforum because they're the only threads with the arrow icon thingy that shows that I have replied in them.

Hm. Ok, so I am the only one who uses the subscription thingie. It is easier for me especially now that I am on SDN less frequently. St. Joes' stupid proxy won't let me on anymore. Apparently it's a "forum." Bah.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm. Ok, so I am the only one who uses the subscription thingie. It is easier for me especially now that I am on SDN less frequently. St. Joes' stupid proxy won't let me on anymore. Apparently it's a "forum." Bah.

Have you tried bringing a USB flash drive with a copy of Mozilla Firefox portable on it? That worked to get me around the filters at Joe's when I was there for OB last year.

My inbox would be overloaded if I got an e-mail every time somebody posted in an MCW thread!

I got onto SDN in June from St. Joe's... strange -- at least I'm pretty sure I did. I don't remember having problems from the resident's lounge, or even on the computers upstairs while I was waiting for my residents.

Oh, and if you subscribe, you don't need to have it emailed to you, you can just have all your threads of interest in one location.

hey '08er's! So I was wondering about the senior award dinner the day before graduation... did you go? How was it? Does the majority of the class go? Do parents go?

I think my family will be in town because there's a Brewers game afternoon thurs, but then outta town the rest of the weekend, so I think they wanna come early and catch a ball game.

Thanks!

hey '08er's! So I was wondering about the senior award dinner the day before graduation... did you go? How was it? Does the majority of the class go? Do parents go?

I think my family will be in town because there's a Brewers game afternoon thurs, but then outta town the rest of the weekend, so I think they wanna come early and catch a ball game.

Thanks!

I think most people went. It was ok. I guess it depends on whether you plan on receiving anything.

Most people had parents/family there.