Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think interviewers look down upon applicants who mention an interest in pursuing at dual degree with an MBA? I believe they may be concerned that the applicant is 'in it for the money'. Thoughts?
I would post this on the MD/MBA thread but i wanted to hear from people who are actively applying. Do any of you have friends that are pursuing this dual degree? What are they hoping to do with it? What do you hope to do with it (for those considering)?
Lastly, after a lot of introspection, im confident that I'm entering medicine for the "right reasons" (which i wont get into, but i think you know what i mean)...but do any of you have a similar penchant for crushing the capital markets? Possibly copping an SLR one day?
I would post this on the MD/MBA thread but i wanted to hear from people who are actively applying. Do any of you have friends that are pursuing this dual degree? What are they hoping to do with it? What do you hope to do with it (for those considering)?
Lastly, after a lot of introspection, im confident that I'm entering medicine for the "right reasons" (which i wont get into, but i think you know what i mean)...but do any of you have a similar penchant for crushing the capital markets? Possibly copping an SLR one day?
anyway now that youve mentioned an interest in biz im going to hound you to follow through with it, like i do with many others around here