MD/PHD prereqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinesunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sunny from pakistan and I have done BBA with 90 credit hours at CGPA 3.6 and MBA with CGPA 2.97. I am interested in knowing if I can take the medical prerequisites online with out studying in a regular American university?

Members don't see this ad.

I am sunny from pakistan and I have done BBA with 90 credit hours at CGPA 3.6 and MBA with CGPA 2.97. I am interested in knowing if I can take the medical prerequisites online with out studying in a regular American university?

This is probably best asked in the pre-med forum, as the MD will be the limiting factor as far as where coursework goes. My understanding is that you generally have to do a substantial portion of your coursework in the US.

Ari

No. You cannot take pre-requisite courses online.