• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

sunshinesunny

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2006
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
I am sunny from pakistan and I have done BBA with 90 credit hours at CGPA 3.6 and MBA with CGPA 2.97. I am interested in knowing if I can take the medical prerequisites online with out studying in a regular American university?

linuxizer

MS0
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
I am sunny from pakistan and I have done BBA with 90 credit hours at CGPA 3.6 and MBA with CGPA 2.97. I am interested in knowing if I can take the medical prerequisites online with out studying in a regular American university?

This is probably best asked in the pre-med forum, as the MD will be the limiting factor as far as where coursework goes. My understanding is that you generally have to do a substantial portion of your coursework in the US.

Ari

No. You cannot take pre-requisite courses online.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.