MD/PhD thank you notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applesauce14

Reaction score
Hi all. So I just interviewed at my top choice MD/PhD program. I really feel at home with this program and I am 99.999% sure it is my #1 choice. In my thank you notes to my interviewers, is it appropriate to say outright "this program is my top choice"? I also had an interview with the program director. Can I also say that this program is my #1 choice in my thank you note to him? Let me know what you think. Like I said, this is seriously my number #1 program, and I am just so beyond excited to potentially become a student there. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. So I just interviewed at my top choice MD/PhD program. I really feel at home with this program and I am 99.999% sure it is my #1 choice. In my thank you notes to my interviewers, is it appropriate to say outright "this program is my top choice"? I also had an interview with the program director. Can I also say that this program is my #1 choice in my thank you note to him? Let me know what you think. Like I said, this is seriously my number #1 program, and I am just so beyond excited to potentially become a student there. Thanks
You absolutely can. By the time you get to submitting your thank you note, however, they will have already likely submitted interview evaluations. Thank you notes do not really influence decisions, but they are a nice gesture.

Reactions: 1 user