MD student + online business + MBA, What are my career options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allcall

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a current 3rd year medical school student in Europe, I am originally from the U.S.A... I also run a very successful online business while in school making well over 100k and now i also want to get an MBA.. Should I get an online MBA while in school(Online MBA) or should i wait and do it during or after residency? ... Do i really need an MBA to get work in the administrative medical field? The reason this is very confusing is because I do not have any undergraduate degree... So what should I do any advise will help... I am willing to work hard for a promising career.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current 3rd year medical school student in Europe, I am originally from the U.S.A... I also run a very successful online business while in school making well over 100k and now i also want to get an MBA.. Should I get an online MBA while in school(Online MBA) or should i wait and do it during or after residency? ... Do i really need an MBA to get work in the administrative medical field? The reason this is very confusing is because I do not have any undergraduate degree... So what should I do any advise will help... I am willing to work hard for a promising career.
If you want to do hospital administration, I would say that it doesn't really matter when you get a MBA. Many of my friends who are going into administration took a year off between 2nd and 3rd year to do their MBA. You can also do a MHA, which is specifically a masters in healthcare administration.