MDApps is back up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xaelia

neenlet
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It missed you, too.

Power supply on the machine blew after the electrical storms.

Might go down (for a much shorter period of time) later this week to move from house to colocation service, will let you know.

Members don't see this ad.

Neurotics everywhere rejoice :)

Congratulations (and thank you).

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to Dreamweaver I'm already back up to date :highfive:

Thanks Xaelia!!

Thank you for doing this for us. :)

yay
now i can go back to judging people by their gpa and mcat and verifying the status of "medical students"

I just judged the **** out of you

I just went to judge you cause you are in all the same threads as me it seems, but you have no stats or schools. What a let down :lame:

Last edited:
I just went to judge you cause you are in all the same threads as me it seems, but you have no stats or schools. What a let down :lame:
typicalindian got on a 35 on the MCAT

...I read too many threads on MCAT Discussion

Members don't see this ad :)
It missed you, too.

Might go down (for a much shorter period of time) later this week to move from house to colocation service, will let you know.

You are hosting your own website? Dude, This is not 1990, for about $10 a year you can host it at a server farm where they have futuristic stuff like generators....

Thank you Xaelia. My life is finally back to normal. I didn't think I could take another day of this torturous madness!

new to this whole mdapps thing. how can you look at just the applicants applying this cycle?

It missed you, too.

Yay. Thanks!

Yes-You-Can-Meme.jpg

Thanks for the update and for the site.

if it makes you feel better, I had no idea.

Asian with a 37 on his MCAT

*I Just Had Sex Melody plays*

Don't count!

Haha, kidding. Are you even Asian?
But I think I remember because you were the MCAT day before mine TI, and you had a big disparity in your practices vs real thing? I believe I remember because I was thinking "Fuuuck, even more competition" hahaha

It missed you, too.

Ah this means I actually have to update it now. I liked it better when it was down :p

typicalindian got on a 35 on the MCAT

...I read too many threads on MCAT Discussion

typicalindian's GPA is around 3.4c/3.3s :D I've been stalking him too.