MDApps trolls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

da8s0859q

Comment left for me, and I quote: "You dumb f*ck why would you even apply with MCAT scores like that. Your so f*cking stupid, you will never get in nor do you deserve it!"

Yes, I am aware of the irony of about three grammatical mistakes in his "waaaa you're stupid" silliness. Mods, wanna do some IP running in vB's modCP?

This amuses me. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Comment left for me, and I quote: "You dumb f*ck why would you even apply with MCAT scores like that. Your so f*cking stupid, you will never get in nor do you deserve it!"

Yes, I am aware of the irony of about three grammatical mistakes in his "waaaa you're stupid" silliness. Mods, wanna do some IP running in vB's modCP?

This amuses me. :laugh:

That was the same guy who gave me that quote too and I started a whole md apps racist thread about him. Luckily, I requested that my thread be closed by the mods. At least u took his best shot with a positive response.:thumbup::thumbup:

Just ban the guy from your mdapps and delete his post. You have complete control over who can comment on your profile.

If you feel the need set your mdapps so all new comments have to be approved. That is what I have done.

While mdapplicants is often used by SDN members and mdapps even says "part of SDN" it isn't in anyway owned or operated by SDN. So as far as SDN being able to do anything about this, there is nothing we could do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just ban the guy from your mdapps and delete his post. You have complete control over who can comment on your profile.

If you feel the need set your mdapps so all new comments have to be approved. That is what I have done.

No no, I'm not butthurt about it; I think it's pretty funny since it's so random and pathetic. I was just sharing my amused-ness. :D

Well since there isn't anything further to be done and this isn't really on topic for PA I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.