Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks
I'm going to point to a thread in the optometry forums that I started. I know SDN doesn't permit posting threads in multiple forums - but due to its cross-disciplinary nature, I think it's appropriate for me to draw attention to it.
Absolutely Ridiculous Argument for an MD to Make Against Pharmacists
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7399530#post7399530
It discusses an article published in the Toronto Star (the most widely circulated newspaper in Canada) on the MD argument as to why pharmacists shouldn't be given the right to "prescribe". As an OD, I can make "educated" commentary on the MD's argument in the article - and I can assure you, it's seethingly ridiculous.
If any of you folks can get involved in that discussion (e.g. can someone tell me how to post a comment to that newspaper site?), it's worth bringing up the logical fallacy that I brought up.
I'm going to point to a thread in the optometry forums that I started. I know SDN doesn't permit posting threads in multiple forums - but due to its cross-disciplinary nature, I think it's appropriate for me to draw attention to it.
Absolutely Ridiculous Argument for an MD to Make Against Pharmacists
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7399530#post7399530
It discusses an article published in the Toronto Star (the most widely circulated newspaper in Canada) on the MD argument as to why pharmacists shouldn't be given the right to "prescribe". As an OD, I can make "educated" commentary on the MD's argument in the article - and I can assure you, it's seethingly ridiculous.
If any of you folks can get involved in that discussion (e.g. can someone tell me how to post a comment to that newspaper site?), it's worth bringing up the logical fallacy that I brought up.