MD's get rid of your God complex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So was this doctor with high stats and low MCAT, or low stats with high MCAT? Should he have been a physician in the first place?

Members don't see this ad.

In the spirit of this most epic of the necrobumps, I will answer the two scenarios put forth ~12 years ago!

Ask yourself MD's and future MD's with an attitude: are you BETTER than me? better than the rest of society? should be the one allowed in the hypothectical scenario, "who should be allowed in the bomb shelter that can hold only 5 people, the pimp, the call-girl, the pregnant drug addict, the priest, or the MD??????
Since your bomb shelter can only hold 5 people, it's quite fortunate that you only seem to have 5 people competing for those spots! Unless, of course, you count the druggie's unborn child, in which case it's really a cleverly disguised ethics/abortion question. Kudos to you if it is, that's subtle!

You are locked in a room with Hitler, Stalin and a lawyer. You have a gun with only two bullets. What do you do?

Do society a favor -- shoot the lawyer twice!
False. If I were locked in a room with a fascist, a communist, and a lawyer, I'd shoot myself so I didn't have to listen to them all babble anymore. They could do what they liked with the final bullet, though I imagine they'd talk each other to death before they got to it. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
riiiiigghhhttt, the title of this thread is way too trolly for a coincidental tapatalk typo...

0KoPz.jpg

In the spirit of this most epic of the necrobumps, I will answer the two scenarios put forth ~12 years ago!

Since your bomb shelter can only hold 5 people, it's quite fortunate that you only seem to have 5 people competing for those spots! Unless, of course, you count the druggie's unborn child, in which case it's really a cleverly disguised ethics/abortion question. Kudos to you if it is, that's subtle!

False. If I were locked in a room with a fascist, a communist, and a lawyer, I'd shoot myself so I didn't have to listen to them all babble anymore. They could do what they liked with the final bullet, though I imagine they'd talk each other to death before they got to it. :sleep:

Strong work. Very impressive.

:D my thoughts exactly..!

If you and Arbor must know, The Post That Shall Live In Infamy was in response to a post that included discussion of NYC's ban on sugary drinks. Hopefully that makes a little more sense given the post content. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

If you and Arbor must know, The Post That Shall Live In Infamy was in response to a post that included discussion of NYC's ban on sugary drinks. Hopefully that makes a little more sense given the post content. :p

Haha when I first read your post I was really confused. Makes sense now but still hilarious XD

:D :thumbup: just messing with you!

I could tell from the post it was an accident. But did you read this thread? Even 12 years ago people were trolling about MD vs DO. This thread is pretty funny to read through

I could tell from the post it was an accident. But did you read this thread? Even 12 years ago people were trolling about MD vs DO. This thread is pretty funny to read through

The anthropic principle applies to trolls as well...