Measuring optic nerve head size

Started by alferec
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that you can measure the ONH size directly 1:1 with a 60D lens, but can somebody tell me what the conversion factor is for a Volk SuperField fundus lens? I know this is pretty tough but I would really really appreciate it!!!
 
I know that you can measure the ONH size directly 1:1 with a 60D lens, but can somebody tell me what the conversion factor is for a Volk SuperField fundus lens? I know this is pretty tough but I would really really appreciate it!!!
GDx is another quick way to get the measurement, but a little more expensive than a fundus lens, unless your clinic already has one.