Med-MAR success?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chrisgo418

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had any success after getting a secondary fee waiver based on a school finding you on the Med-MAR. I’m applying broadly but honestly love the schools that waived my secondary although they are way out of my league. If you would share any experiences applying to schools after receiving a secondary fee waiver, failure or successes.
 
I failed get a secondary fee waiver at Mizzou after they called me and asked me to apply. I had to detail in an email why I need the waiver. I can’t remember if they said no, or if they needed something additional from me and I didn’t bother.