Med School admission question

Started by Swelling
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Swelling

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm an undergraduate student in Canada, trying to apply to med school maybe in 2010. I finished 2 yrs of med school in Europe, then I transfered to Canada and now I'm 3rd year in Kinesiology. I have to transfer again to US, 'cause my husband will start his residency there, so i have to take some courses part-time, before applying to another University (to finish my Bachelor degree). Does it look very bad on a CV that I did some classes here and there, and that I have to take some part-time classes to raise my GPA? Would grad school maybe help?

Thank you.😳
 
As long as you're doing well at all your schools and have decent reasons for moving, I don't think it's that big of a detriment. That's just a hunch, maybe someone else is more familiar with this?