Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
So I have to have my med school requirements submitted before mid august.
I got the mumps immunization (2 doses) as a baby. In May, I got the MMR titer and was negative for mumps. So I got a MMR booster shot. I did the titer again in mid july, and was negative again!
Not quite sure what to do. My doctor said I might not "convert to immunity". Anyone have a similar experience/ suggestions how to fulfill this requirement for med school?
Much appreciated.
So I have to have my med school requirements submitted before mid august.
I got the mumps immunization (2 doses) as a baby. In May, I got the MMR titer and was negative for mumps. So I got a MMR booster shot. I did the titer again in mid july, and was negative again!
Not quite sure what to do. My doctor said I might not "convert to immunity". Anyone have a similar experience/ suggestions how to fulfill this requirement for med school?
Much appreciated.