Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a strong interest in practicing dermatology with a fellowship in cosmetics and/or dermatologic surgery for personal and medical reasons. I have looked at some schools that have great connections for the specialties such as most of T20s, Jefferson, Wake Forest, and UMiami. I don't want to have a top-heavy school list, so are there other schools that have strong connections and resources to dermatology clerkship/research? If so, which ones and why?
I have a strong interest in practicing dermatology with a fellowship in cosmetics and/or dermatologic surgery for personal and medical reasons. I have looked at some schools that have great connections for the specialties such as most of T20s, Jefferson, Wake Forest, and UMiami. I don't want to have a top-heavy school list, so are there other schools that have strong connections and resources to dermatology clerkship/research? If so, which ones and why?