Med School $$

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiwifruit1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I know this may just be a laughable notion, but has anyone found any good scholarship resources for med students? I've seen a lot of stuff for third and fourth years as well as for those in residency programs; but what about a little ka-ching for us second (and first) years? Anyone got anything? 😕 Thanks so much!
 
kiwifruit1 said:
Okay so I know this may just be a laughable notion, but has anyone found any good scholarship resources for med students? I've seen a lot of stuff for third and fourth years as well as for those in residency programs; but what about a little ka-ching for us second (and first) years? Anyone got anything? 😕 Thanks so much!

You might want to check out Fast Web 🙂
 
You might have to interface with a real person for this one. *gasp!* 😛

Give your financial aid office a call and see if there are any scholarships specific to your school for MSIs.