Med schools ask for proof?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WonderBoy

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just curious if this has ever happened to anyone. During the application process (including interview) has any med school asked you to prove that you did some EC or worked. I am just asking because I have worked through out college on and off. So do I need to find my W2 forms in case they ask for it? Or will my word me good enough?
I don't know may be I am worrying too much about the process. Anyway has this type of thing every happened to someone? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

you won't need w2 forms, but you will be asked to provide contact information of employers and EC programmers. I don't know if they ever check up on you, but nor providing this info on your amcas app may cause them to question yur ECs, and THEN they would check up on it.....otherwise, don't worry

Just asking you questions about your experiences in interviews is the only verification they do, as far as I know. It would be way too much effort to call the contacts for every applicant.