Medic to RN Bridge Programs in CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kaleidoscope1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I was wondering if any of you knew of any paramedic-to-nurse bridge program in CA, preferably in the bay area. Thanks so much for your help!
 
Hello! I was wondering if any of you knew of any paramedic-to-nurse bridge program in CA, preferably in the bay area. Thanks so much for your help!

I know of two; Excelsior and College Network. I would not go the bridge route. I'm a Paramedic/RN and went the traditional route. I know a half dozen very intelligent paramedics who have attempted the bridge and failed. I feel the bridge programs are set up for failure for a myriad of reasons. Good luck, let me know if you need more advice as a Paramedic trying to become a RN... I've been there.