Medical assistant vs phlebotomy for clinical experience?

Started by deleted1030321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1030321

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I couldn't find a thread specifically comparing these two positions, so I thought I would make one. I am having trouble choosing between these two different jobs for my clinical experience - they also both provide on the job training, so the required certificates/training wouldn't be a factor for me. I think they would be viewed as roughly the same, but I'm not sure. Another thing is, if someone has worked both of these jobs before, which did you prefer and why? I will likely be working for an extended period of time, and I want to make the right choice between which one to choose and which one I would be the happiest in. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.