MD & DO Medical Education Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DivineInterventionPod

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an M4 with a strong interest in/experience with medical education. I started a free podcast website about a month ago that will focus primarily on Step 1-3 current. I am currently up to 17 episodes with a lot of the current content being Step 1 material. I'll keep adding podcasts periodically. Should be a good source of primarily learning (the podcasts are detailed), or something you could play on a long drive/flight/run. The material is covered primarily with clinical cases and a focus on the integration of multiple disciplines. There are attached slides for many of the podcasts. Questions/Suggestions/Feedback welcome. Happy to move this thread although I asked some mods before posting this.
www.divineinterventionpodcasts.com
 
Thank you! As someone who studied for the MCAT primarily from audio sources on long drives, I will definitely check this out!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad