Medical Electives in Aus for international students

Started by aimanali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aimanali

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,Its me Aiman, i am a student of 4th yr Medical(MBBS) I want you people to guide me .I want to apply for medical electives in Australia..Which university ll be best for me.. And how much will processing fee and tution etc cost!!please guide me
 
Hi,Its me Aiman, i am a student of 4th yr Medical(MBBS) I want you people to guide me .I want to apply for medical electives in Australia..Which university ll be best for me.. And how much will processing fee and tution etc cost!!please guide me

To help you start...check out some electives sites. For example:

http://uqms.org/electives/