Medical Explanation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilaam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay I know this isn't what forums are usually for but I need some sort of medical explanation for this issue. I'm a 19 yo guy and have a very feminine body. My measurements are 30-23-32. I am attracted to men and some straight guys are attracted to me. I have always felt like a girl trapped with male genitalia. I mean I don't have breasts and I don't have a vagina but everything else is feminine from my body to my fingers to my face. Also this makes it really hard to be in a relationship because straight guys are confused on if they're supposed to find me attractive and gay guys are confused as well. I just wanted to know if their was a medical explanation for why my body looks like this. As soon as I can afford it I know I'm going to get reassignment surgery but I just want to know what you guys think. This isn't a bullcrap post, this is 100% genuine.

Members don't see this ad.

:whoa:

See a physician

I would contact your primary care physician. I am not quite sure exactly what steps need to be taken, and I would bring it up during your next appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.