You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Medical games for Wii?
Started by han14tra
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you serious? You're going to spend your free time playing games that have to do with medicine? Christ...
looks pretty cool!
Is there a game like that for the ps2?
No,only on the Wii and DS 🙂
Haha, yeah Trauma Center is amazing. I love it.
Trauma center is fun. I reccommend New Blood over Second Opinion. They also have a series on the DS as well.
Trying to acheive the rank of Master Surgeon on all the events is pretty damn difficult. Plus the story is not that bad.
This has got to be the most realistic game out there. I mean I'm positive that real surgeons use lasers to destroy stigma-like organisms flying around in your body.
Trying to acheive the rank of Master Surgeon on all the events is pretty damn difficult. Plus the story is not that bad.
This has got to be the most realistic game out there. I mean I'm positive that real surgeons use lasers to destroy stigma-like organisms flying around in your body.
Wow, seriously?! Get outside, guys! Enjoy the Great Outdoors. You'll have plenty of time during med school, residency, and the rest of your life for medicine!
LOL.
Just because I play video games doesn't mean I don't spend a great deal of my time outside.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, did I mention that during my interviews, when asked "Why medicine?", I said Trauma Center was for sure the number 1 reason I wanted to go into medicine.
i like that 🙂
i havent played enough of trauma center to use this as a reason tho... unfortunate, but the little ive played it, including a couple of online remakes of it... ive liked it quite a bit!
OMG! I am totally going to rent this! 

Lol, I think what he said was supposed to be a joke...i like that 🙂
i havent played enough of trauma center to use this as a reason tho... unfortunate, but the little ive played it, including a couple of online remakes of it... ive liked it quite a bit!
And that game looks dumb.
Lol, I think what he said was supposed to be a joke...
ah really!?
thats too bad. i thought someone was being so terribly honest during interviews... like mee =(
And that game looks dumb.
It does. But admittedly it's one of the better uses of the Wii controls out there and that makes it fun. You couldn't duplicate this game on any other console very easily.
Next time I shadow for surgery, I'll bring my Wiimote + nunchuck . . . just in case
For the record, I play this game. I've done so well in surgery that I've gotten a rank above C, above B, above A, above S. XS. Medical PRODIGY!
And then I got a rejection letter from med school.
And then I got a rejection letter from med school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 919
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 346
