This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JDoc2016

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone

I am in my 1st year of Medical School and i went to a conference recently (Just to check out the scene). I got chatting to a surgeon and he said that i will need medical indemnity for NHS work which i understand. I know why you need it and what it is. But i am a little nieve on all of this so please don't judge. Can someone tell me what the process is for students and then F1 F2 CT1 CT2. Were people approached at university by big companies? What is the Cost? Who should i go too? Do i need it while i am on placement?

Thank You All