Medical Internship on Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn41592

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This June I will be going to Belize for a 1 month medical internship. However, I am sending in my application in early May. Should i put this experience into my application even though it has not happened yet?

Members don't see this ad.

This June I will be going to Belize for a 1 month medical internship. However, I am sending in my application in early May. Should i put this experience into my application even though it has not happened yet?

You can't send in applications in early May.

/thread

Members don't see this ad :)
His/her username has "longhorn" in it, so I think the OP is only applying via TMDSAS which opens in May.

Aw, I fail.

Well you certainly can't put future stuff on your app.

Yes put it in your app. You'll be able to tell them the time frame of the internship. I applied through TMDSAS last May then completed a summer long internship. I talked about it in all my interviews.