Medical Mastermind Community review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlaminHotER

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I listened to some of their podcasts, didn't know what to make of them. They seemed to recommend gold standard for mcat review as well as verbal virtuoso, which sdn seems to dislike. Ymmv

Did you ever end up trying it? I have listened to all of Dr. Dan's podcasts and have found them to be really insightful and personally useful. As far as the service, I have considered doing it as well but am in the same boat as you and haven't found many reviews (besides those on his website). Just curious if you ended up doing it and what your thoughts were.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mail me $38 a month. I will buy a nice bottle of scotch each time. I imagine that will do just as much for your MCAT score as this.

Be sure to vet your source. I ran across his podcasts a while back. Based on his bio, it seems he didn't finish residency and is not a practicing physician. Therefore, he has no (or very little) admissions experience. I don't know what he could offer in terms of MCAT prep that could not be had elsewhere (i.e. Amazon or the library) for much, much cheaper.