For Sale Medical School Admission and MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msu94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
MCAT/MED SCHOOL APPLICATION BOOKS FOR SALE!
I am selling some books that I no longer need but were very useful in my application for medical schools. All books are in good condition with either minor notes in the margin or highlights of key points. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Kaplan MCAT 2015 What the Test Change Means for You Now - $10 + shipping
-This book gives a breakdown of the MCAT 2015 exam format. It is a good read for those who are about to start studying for the MCAT and need to create a study plan or for those who need to refine their studying techniques.

Barron's MCAT Flashcards - $15 + shipping
-The flashcards were really helpful especially during the end of my studying prep. It served as a quick last minute review of all the main concepts and terms. I highly recommend using these especially for the Psych/Soc section which requires memorizing a lot of terms and ideologies.

Barron's New MCAT 2nd Edition - $25 + shipping
-Detailed subject review and practice questions (covers the important concepts thoroughly)

Barron's Getting Into Medical School Twelfth Edition by Sanford J. Brown, M.D. - $10 + shipping
-This book is a great guide for students who are applying to medical school. It answers a lot of common questions regarding med school apps and includes examples of applicants which helps figure out how to improve your application. It also debunks several myths and provides facts and quotes from physicians on life during and after medical school.

Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Winning Strategies From Admissions Faculty by Samir P. Desai MD - $20 + shipping
-This book is written from a physician and a member of the admissions committee of Baylor School of Medicine. He offers words of wisdom on how to tackle the MMIs with examples with other students and gives feedback to those conversations along with individual practices. The book also includes information about what each school committee looks at specifically in an applicant's answer. This book was really helpful for me in developing strong techniques to my responses to interview questions.

Members don't see this ad.