Medical School Applicants with Pokemon Avatars

Started by mauroz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it too late to do this for this cycle? If not, I'm Fletchling.

edit: looks like you're supposed to do this?

@phuynh94 (Pioneer) – Gastly ➔ (IA 8/27/15 12:42 #313) Haunter
@avgn (7/24/15 17:51 #944) – Dratini
@bobmccorweg (7/24/15 18:56 #111) – Charmander #1
@oneirologist (7/24/15 21:43 #115) – Quagsire
@integrin (7/24/15 21:55 #117) – Pichu
@mehc012 (7/24/15 22:38 #955) – Pidgey ➔ (II 8/7/15 13:37 #203) Pidgeotto
@coatiboti (7/24/15 ?) – Vulpix
@jagster92 (7/24/15 22:45 #357) – Abra #1
@Pawn (7/24/15 23:38 #362) – Squirtle
@CellPowerhouse (7/24/15 23:43 #363) – Magikarp
@mazarine (7/25/15 00:32 #119) – Eevee ➔ (IA 9/1/15 19:58 #322) Vaporeon
@spiderqueen (7/25/15 1:02 #965) – Spinarak
@VitalBeansprout (7/25/15 1:48 #386) – Bellsprout
@Joeshie (7/25/15 2:19 #388) – Bulbasaur
@FutureBenCarson (7/25/15 13:13 #391) – Weedle
@strictlyanon (7/25/15 21:50 #994) – Celebi
@tea guzzling traveler (7/26/15 19:45 #1025) – Machop ➔ (II 8/14/15 9:37 #261) Machoke
@Cotterpin (7/26/15 19:57 #1027) – Psyduck
@mauroz (7/27/15 2:44 #131) – Abra #2
@rudyin78 (7/27/15 ?? #224) – Geodude ➔ (II 8/20/15 17:20 #303) Graveler
@kilez12 (7/27/15 22:45 #24) – Eevee #2
@dog_swag (7/27/15 22:58 #26) – Growlithe #1
@breezy16 (7/27/15 23:53 #29) – Houndour ➔ (II 8/8/15 11:31 #223) Houndoom
@Axes (7/27/15 23:58 #30) – Totodile
@Caffein3 (7/28/15 6:42 #47) - Mareep
@Temporary Superman (7/28/15 11:22 #1050) – Growlithe #2
@yeezuswest (7/28/15 8:50 #62) - Bagon
@Gambateru (??) - Charmander (Charizard Imposter)
@starlite911 (7/28/15 16:11 #68) – Fennekin ➔ (IA 8/29/15 18:45 #319) Braixen
@scienceispower94 (7/28/15 4:27 #80) – Swablu
@porkbelly1 (7/28/15 19:20 #86) - Mankey
@ChillDawg (7/28/15 20:07 #87) - Poliwag ➔ (II 7/29/15 22:33 #230) Poliwhirl
@Holmwood (7/30/15 4:00 #91) – Piplup
@Stephanie012694 (7/30 12:32 #449) – Nidoran ♀
@MAOHOUHUA (7/30/15 21:54 #95) - Goomy
@NotAnotherPreMed (7/30/15 23:24 #96) - Magikarp
@Wildhorse (7/30/15 23:44 #97) - Wooper
@DocConk (7/31/15 15:32 #101) - Kabuto
@timeflies (8/1/15 3:35 #114) - Togepi
@canttellmenothin (8/1/15 17:49 #121) - Cyndaquil
@HalpSendHalp (8/1/15 21:22 #125) - Pikachu
@SimonSwift (8/2/15 17:29 #134) - Wooper
@zero0 (8/3/15 00:56 #139) - Scyther
@Svenson (8/3/15 11:08 #140) - Cubone
@PureGRIT (8/3/15 21:53 #145) - Growlithe #3
@oOKawaiiOo (8/4/15 7:25 #148) - Pachirisu
@Pleides (8/4/15 10:34 #162) - Igglybuff ➔ (IA 9/12/15 22:49 #339) Jigglypuff
@Okazaki Frag Grenade (8/4/15 14:11 #474) – Munchlax
@Snow Ninja (8/5/15 9:22 #185) - Cleffa
@Lisha (8/7/15 17:04 #212) - Koffing ➔ (II 9/11/15 18:03 #338) Weezing
@mashinator (8/8/15 9:34 #217) - Cyndaquil
@Dawnclouds (8/8/15 9:52 #218) - Ponyta
@MedBlue515 (8/8/15 11:16 #220) - Gastly #2
@takius (8/11/15 11:43 #249) - Misdreavus
@quintessences (8/11/15 11:59 #253) - Caterpie
@radish2 (8/12/15 1:25 #257) - Oddish ➔ (II 8/12/15 1:25 #257) Gloom
@Pseudo Logic (8/12/15 13:13 #258) - Shinx ➔ (II 8/12/15 13:13 #258) Luxio
@Krabbeman (8/14/15 11:55 #262) - Nidoran ♂ ➔ (IA 8/27/15 15:55 #314) Nidorino
@xerei (8/18/15 18:54 #297) - Eevee #3
@vanillabear55 (8/23/15 20:58 #309) - Froakie
@Silence in ER (Chiquita)(10/10/15 #353)
@Teioh (10/17/15 17:00 #385) - Larvitar
@yaka (10/20/15 18:14 #404) - Fletchling
 
Yeah also no need to quote the entire thing. &mauroz got our back with keeping track and updating the original post
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! List has been updated. If you could list the pokemon you are evolving to, it would save me some time... I am only really familiar with the original #151.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HAI GUYS I'M BACK (been on probation for something dumb, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again) Good to see everyone doing so well and getting so many acceptances!!!!!

So I've been on interviews obviously. I should have evolved again by now because I've been accepted somewhere but I think I'm going to wait until all my decisions are out. Doesn't feel like I'm Dragonite just yet! So @mauroz add this post, I'm finally Dragonair!! And Happy New Year everyone!
 
HAI GUYS I'M BACK (been on probation for something dumb, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again) Good to see everyone doing so well and getting so many acceptances!!!!!

So I've been on interviews obviously. I should have evolved again by now because I've been accepted somewhere but I think I'm going to wait until all my decisions are out. Doesn't feel like I'm Dragonite just yet! So @mauroz add this post, I'm finally Dragonair!! And Happy New Year everyone!
Congrats, @avgn !
 
I don't think there will be enough people to keep a separate thread running, so can applicants with Digimon avatars count on here...?
 
You'll be considered the step-child, but sure...

I kid! Welcome aboard! 🙂
Haha awesome. Then I'll be the awkward step-child.

Since I joined SDN with this username roughly 4 years ago, and I'm graduating soon, I'm going to do 4-year increments: Garurumon (college/post-bacc student)->Weregarurumon (medical student)->Metalgarurumon (resident)->Omegamon (practicing physician)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Smoove (7/15/15) - cyndaquil➔ (II 7/30/15) - quilava ➔ (Accepted! 10/15/15 ) - typhlosion

I'll change my pic soon! I just really like the cyndaquil with the typhlosion hoodie 🙂
 
I don't think there will be enough people to keep a separate thread running, so can applicants with Digimon avatars count on here...?
bbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaassssssssssppppppppphhhhhhhheeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::drowning::stop::stop::stop::mooning:

Pokémon ftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftw

heh heh jk but you might be the only one!
 
Last edited:
bbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaassssssssssppppppppphhhhhhhheeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::drowning::stop::stop::stop::mooning:

Pokémon ftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftwftw
Haha don't get me wrong, I love the Pokemon games and I still play them. Might I boldly suggest that Digimon's just as good too? 😉 #sharethelove
 
Haha don't get me wrong, I love the Pokemon games and I still play them. Might I boldly suggest that Digimon's just as good too? 😉 #sharethelove

giphy.gif
 
pokemons are awesome! but i think dragonball z characters have more transformations so im gonna go with dbz. each year, ssj reaches the next level.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Joining in on the fun. I'm Ralts. Plan on evolving to Kirlia for my first II and then to Gardevoir for my first acceptance.

Class of 2021
 
Last edited: