Medical School of NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2010orBust

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else interview around Nov 14th at UMDNJ Newark hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

2010orBust said:

i interviewed around that time and was invited back for a 2nd interview the following week.

other than that, havent heard squat.

I know someone interviewed on that day and heard on Monday this last week I think. I'm feeling down - interviewed on the 10th and nothing yet.
Good luck to you! It is possible that your interviewer handed stuff in late - or maybe they are trying to work out how much scholarship money to give you!

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck guys. i hope you hear something soon... you can always email Dr. Heinrich. He was kind enough to inform me of my waitlist :rolleyes: when i emailed him and the actual letter didnt show up until two weeks later!!!

beponychick said:
good luck guys. i hope you hear something soon... you can always email Dr. Heinrich. He was kind enough to inform me of my waitlist :rolleyes: when i emailed him and the actual letter didnt show up until two weeks later!!!

how long did you wait before e-mailing?

i dunno about u, but i'm going to wait for 2 weeks and then the spam will begin...

2010orBust said:

Actually I interviewed 11/15 and heard back 12/13/05 w/ a call from Dr. Heinrich...you bet it was good news.

But he actually stated that my interviewer was very impressed about me and his feedback comments aided the admissions commitee to come a quick decision. Just give it some little more time.

Gentle-

2010orBust said:
how long did you wait before e-mailing?

When I emailed, I was at about the 6 week post-interview mark. However, when I got the letter, it was dated November 5, approximately two weeks after my interview. So they knew for about a month before I even contacted them that I was placed on the alternate list!