Medical School Prom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why would anyone want to make friends in med school and party? :rolleyes: some college kids just don't grow up :rolleyes::p:laugh::D;)

What a boring night this is turning out to be. This place tonight is makes my books seem like a club. Maybe I should go part(stud)y:cool:

without a doubt yours are the most uninspiring attempts to troll this forum.
imma plan my mardi gras revelry, you have fun failboating.

Members don't see this ad.

without a doubt yours are the most uninspiring attempts to troll this forum.
imma plan my mardi gras revelry, you have fun failboating.
make of my posts what you will, mate :cool: after all I post to please you :rolleyes:

So how common are these proms at med schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
The thought of a med school prom is just sickening. We go to school to save lives, not discretely slink off to a bathroom and make babies in formal attire.

;)

wait...but same net result right? JK :laugh:

wait...but same net result right? JK :laugh:

Haha, I'm sure that would go over well when you're doing a clinical rotation and you have to tell a patient's family that he didn't make it.

"I'm sorry, there was nothing we could do for little Timmy... But don't worry, I just knocked up my classmate at our med school prom, so it's going to be all right."

Haha, I'm sure that would go over well when you're doing a clinical rotation and you have to tell a patient's family that he didn't make it.

"I'm sorry, there was nothing we could do for little Timmy... But don't worry, I just knocked up my classmate at our med school prom, so it's going to be all right."
Death: 1
Life: 1

It's a wash. Unless you're having twins. In which case, you're an overachiever.

What kind of losers pay extra loads of money to rent a tux/dress, get a limo, dance with the opposite sex and hope to top it all of with a nice "home run"?
prom = so over rated :rolleyes:

stay home alone at night playing FIFA on laptop with controller hooked up to it, and your big flat screen t.v. used as a projector > prom :cool: yeah I said it. Get at me :rolleyes:

Why would anyone want to make friends in med school and party? :rolleyes: some college kids just don't grow up :rolleyes::p:laugh::D;)

What a boring night this is turning out to be. This place tonight is makes my books seem like a club. Maybe I should go part(stud)y:cool:

You're a real fun sponge aren't you

Death: 1
Life: 1

It's a wash. Unless you're having twins. In which case, you're an overachiever.

Exactly. And hey, even if we only get 1 baby out of the deal, the baby starts at 0 yrs used; whereas Timmy already used, let's say, 8 yrs of life. 8-0 = 8 yrs difference. So even if you don't get twins out of the deal, you've still gained at least 8 yrs of life from the deal! Obviously, SEX>>>>>>>>saving lives. :laugh:

[/Sarcasm]<--Just in case anyone is really that dense

Last edited:
I don't know how much baby-making is going on in the bathrooms with faculty present at the event.

Not sure why the thought of a formal event for med students is so sickening. We had one recently and it was pretty fun.

Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Waittt forrrr ittt...

Why wouldn't the faculty be present during the baby making? Never had a thing for a professor?

You're a real fun sponge aren't you
spongebob.jpg

Hey Chamahk, do you know Postbacpremed87 by any chance? I think you two would get along! :thumbup:

Hey Chamahk, do you know Postbacpremed87 by any chance? I think you two would get along! :thumbup:

Give me some credit, man. I've only started being a dick as of late (about 2 days ago). When I first registered I was pretty well behaved and a decent, chap. :cool:

Being a jerk on an internet forum has become my recent way of releasing stress. After-all, it's just the internet, right?

The thought of a med school prom is just sickening. We go to school to save lives, not discretely slink off to a bathroom and make babies in formal attire.

;)

Baby-Maker-madtv-9310836-476-347.jpg

Me at my senior prom (I got held back a few years hence the killer stache)

Give me some credit, man. I've only started being a dick as of late (about 2 days ago). When I first registered I was pretty well behaved and a decent, chap. :cool:

Being a jerk on an internet forum has become my recent way of releasing stress. After-all, it's just the internet, right?

no, the rep that you get on sdn will follow you for life