Medical Schools that allow spring start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chipmunk222

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

An acquantance who was applying to medical schools last year just informed me that he will be going to Albert Einstein university this january...to start medical school.

I wasn't aware med schools have a spring start. Has anyone heard about this, and know of other schools that have a spring start?

Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

UMKC starts in Spring for those not in the 6 year program. I don't think it is an AMCAS application though.

Members don't see this ad :)
^
You're a girl?

But you have such a cool name and avatar. I always pictured you as a black man smoking a cigarette.

^
You're a girl?

But you have such a cool name and avatar. I always pictured you as a black man smoking a cigarette.
lol. i got a feeling a lot of people did... wanted to set the record straight.

It feels like the day I learned Santa wasn't real. :(

^
You're a girl?

I thought Samuel L. Jackson was quitting acting and going into medicine. I was excited that he was posting here but now I'm bummed out. Thanks a lot.

lol. i got a feeling a lot of people did... wanted to set the record straight.
I just thought you were adding another amazing line:confused:

:smuggrin:

2160_JurassicPark.jpg

I just thought you were adding another amazing line:confused:quote]

Ditto. That is a line from the movie, but I guess it works both ways, too. It lets everyone know you're a girl, and shows how awesome that movie is!

Ditto. That is a line from the movie, but I guess it works both ways, too. It lets everyone know you're a girl, and shows how awesome that movie is!
nm i just got it, lol. muldoon's my bff.