Medical Spanish Abroad This Summer...Anyone interested?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmandaL444

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my 1st year of medical school and am really interested in doing some type of medical mission/ medical spanish program abroad this summer (either Costa Rica, Spain, Argentina, wherever really). I've taken 5 years of spanish in school and would love to help solidify and expand on my exisiting foundation (not to mention how helpful it would be to have some medical spanish training). I've been researching some summer courses that are around 2-4 weeks long. A lot of the courses offer medical spanish training and hospital observation and experience to practice what you've learned. It'd be nice to go with a group of medical students (not to mention going alone isn't really safe). If anyone is interested in doing something like this for around 2 weeks this summer (starting somewhere around June 15th or 22nd) PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Also, if anyone has done a trip like this in the past and has information on the best places to go/ best experiences, I could really use the advice! Thanks so much! :D

Members don't see this ad.