medical spanish

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOindahouse

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
oraley, anyone know of any good medical spainish CDs i can put in my car and listen to on teh way to rotations, no habla espanol at all eh, gracias

Members don't see this ad.

Debes ir a Mexico especialmente a los pueblos. Ese es donde aprendi mi espanol aunque es no bueno. Tome un curso de medicina a la universidad autonoma de guadalajara por un mes en el verano pasado.

Tos=cough
Gripa=cold
Me duele mi estomago=My stomach hurts.

Es muy facil no?

:D

huh......the only spanish i know is from listening to george lopez cds, oraley......waht the hell does oraley mean anyways.....oh and dont goto comp, i go there,, is a **** hole, de nada

Members don't see this ad :)
Oraley is like saying whats up. Anyways, what's so bad about COMP. I'm probably going there.

I want to chill with da homies in da hood while practicing medicine in the barrio. What perfect place to do this then COMP. There's the ghetto right next door.

Since I am half hispanic and seeing as how if I go to COMP, probably alot of patients I'd be seeing would be hispanic, I'd want to help these people.

it is inthe ghetto,
i know u have read all the threads abt comp, and as u can see its been thru some ****...its just a pain inthe ass to deal with all the politics of them screwingus over left right and center.
to keep your own stress level down , go somewhere else tambien.

Originally posted by DOindahouse
it is inthe ghetto,
i know u have read all the threads abt comp, and as u can see its been thru some ****...its just a pain inthe ass to deal with all the politics of them screwingus over left right and center.
to keep your own stress level down , go somewhere else tambien.
Nah, I still think COMP is the school for me.

Pare mirando a este website y estudie. Tambien, aprenda algun espanol para que puedes ayudar a tus pacientes. Palabra.:cool:

welll i dont understando what u are sayingo, but if u can tel me a good way to learn some spanish, ill take it, oraley, adios, tambien.

george lopez says tambien, tambien

not sure waht it means either

he says cochina too, orealey

Tambien means "also", verdad?

Yo necesito a practicar mi espanol mas. Estoy olvidando rapidamente!!!

-E

Originally posted by williestyle81
Tambien means "also", verdad?

Yo necesito a practicar mi espanol mas. Estoy olvidando rapidamente!!!

-E
Yo tambien. Pensaba que no hay hispanos en philly. Philly es una ciudad loca. :)

la bamba is a great song, oraley

if u are going to comp, start studying now, oraley

Slickness

Si, hay Hispanos en Philly norte and sur. Tambien, Yo creo que Philly es un ciudad loca. La gente no puede (to drive??)..... Pero, me gusta. Es la ciudad del amor de los hemanos! :laugh:

Originally posted by williestyle81
Slickness

Si, hay Hispanos en Philly norte and sur. Tambien, Yo creo que Philly es un ciudad loca. La gente no puede (to drive??)..... Pero, me gusta. Es la ciudad del amor de los hemanos! :laugh:
Muy interesante. Cuando fui a mis entrevistas, vi no hispanos. Pues, quisas puedes practicar espanol entonces. Necesito practicar mi mismo... :D

Que tal si abrimos una seccion nueva en los forums. Puede ser "hable espanol, doc" o "get bilingual" con varias lenguas. Todos podremos compartir nuestras experiencias y formar un diccionario de terminos en espanol, frances... lo que sea... Compartir recursos, etc.

orale, u know guys this doesnt really answer my initial Q,

Originally posted by smc927
Que tal si abrimos una seccion nueva en los forums. Puede ser "hable espanol, doc" o "get bilingual" con varias lenguas. Todos podremos compartir nuestras experiencias y formar un diccionario de terminos en espanol, frances... lo que sea... Compartir recursos, etc.
Good idea.

Hey DOindahouse. Spend some time in the hood for awhile and you'll pick up spanish easily hangin with the vatos.

i did my 2 yrs in pomona already cabron, im off on rotations, and away from hell,enjoy your 2 yrs, try not to fail Kicks class and have to suck his wanker to get back into school, peaceout amigo

Originally posted by DOindahouse
i did my 2 yrs in pomona already cabron, im off on rotations, and away from hell,enjoy your 2 yrs, try not to fail Kicks class and have to suck his wanker to get back into school, peaceout amigo
I don't know if you know this but cabron is a pretty bad word. It means something like a bastard but it has a more negative connotation.

I don't plan on failing. In fact, I plan on being number one in my class. I'm a gunner like that.:)

so are all the other people in your classsss, remember how competitive all the fools in undergrad were, well enjoy the competition not coooperation way of comp, remember they grade u by percentage, every point counts, its all about geting yours at comp, people will pretedn to be your amigo, and they stick it up your ass, enless teh administratio n does it first, , oraley