Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Does anyone know any studies or data on the number of medical student suicides per year? I was talking to a medical student about burnout and suicide and I could not find any data sources that had this number or at least a ballpark estimate.
Does anyone know any studies or data on the number of medical student suicides per year? I was talking to a medical student about burnout and suicide and I could not find any data sources that had this number or at least a ballpark estimate.
Last edited:
Having abnormal thoughts doesn't make you not a normal person. I would avoid using the word normal myself, and simply say "people who have a history of mental illness are at a higher risk of suicide than those who have no history of mental health issues." It says the exact same thing, but without that feeling of judgement, brokenness, or exclusion.